Friday, February 6, 2009

it's been a while

I heart Asparagus.  with a passion.  especially with hollandaise sauce.  yum.  i don't care what my pee smells like after.  im addicted.  asparagus addict.  i've never really even noticed my pee smelling funny after.  i think that's a rumor like the time people started to say fergie was a dude and everyone believed it.  people are funny that way.  i don't even want to stop this said rumor because i think it deters a lot of people from eating it.  which means more for me.  i'm down.
Doreen Remen- the coolest boss alive!!!
Yvonne Force- equally as cool of a boss.  They are absolutely fabulous
Sean Mulholland and Jackie Wells
Lovers
...sometimes...

Berto came to visit me in Brooklyn for brunch.  I took him to Le Barricou...Berto likes the fruity cocktails there or maybe just the cutiepie waitress that brings them to him.


He set up my wireless with super fast service and a smile.  Thanks Homes!  
  
Lobo, in Cobble Hill Bk....Brunch jumpoff


thank goodness for my new camera Santa got me for xmas otherwise I would never remember all of these debacles.

 New Years Eve.  It was all fun and games until somebody has too many shots that slid down an ice sculpture and tried hailing a cab at 12:30 in the freezing cold with no stockings and a Heatherette mini on.

side note: about the dress-  no tag-I bought it from a tranni having a sidewalk sale in the east vil outside my gym.  Fell in love with it and he/she even threw in a copy of Uptown Girls for free....a steal at any price!!!  A week goes by and I randomly meet Richie Rich at Pastis.  After two glasses of white and 2 bowls of olives, I confess that my heartbreak hangovers are instantly cured when I slip into this light pink ruffly mini with hello kitty in the textile.  "Wait...light pink, with hello kitty and two little straps?  Paris wore that in my show 4 years ago!!!" said he.  Then he invited me to an event for the following evening but only if I promised to wear his dress.  Magic.





  

No comments: